|Home > Meetings > October-November 2007 Cognitive Neuroscience and Rehabilitation: Space & Body|
Cognitive Neuroscience and Rehabilitation: Touch, Space & Body Awareness Workshop
Posted in order received
1. View File - Impact of neglect on functional outcome after stroke - A review of methodological issues and recent research findings. M. Jehkonen, M. Laihosalo and J.E. Kettunen.
2. View File - Repetitive optokinetic stimulation induces lasting recovery from visual neglect. G. Kerkhoff, I. Keller, V. Ritter and C. Marquardt.
3. View File - Plasticity in spatial neglect - Recovery and rehabilitation. G. Kerkhoff and Y. Rossetti.
4. View File - The need for randomised treatment studies in neglect research. N.B. Lincoln and A. Bowen.
5. View File - Prism adaptation first among equals in alleviating left neglect: A review. Jacques Luaute, Peter Halligan, Gilles Rode, Sophie Jacquin-Courtois and Dominique Boisson.
6. View File - Touch and the body. Andrea Serino and Patrick Haggard.
7. View File - Interoception: the sense of the physiological condition of the body. A.D. (Bud) Craig.
8. View File - Forebrain emotional asymmetry: a neuroanatomical basis? A.D. (Bud) Craig.
9. View File - Loss of somatic sensation. Leeanne Carey.
10. View File - The cortical network for eye-hand coordination and its relevance to understanding motor disorders of parietal patients. Alexandra Battaglia-Mayer, Philippe S. Archambault, Roberto Caminiti.
11. View File - Optic ataxia as a result of the breakdown of the global tuning fields of parietal neurones. Alexandra Battaglia-Mayer and Roberto Caminiti.
12. View File - Somatosensory processes subserving perception and action. H. Chris Dijkerman and Edward H. F. de Haan.
13. View File - Interactive virtual environment training for safe street crossing of right hemisphere stroke patients with Unilateral Spatial Neglect. N. Katz, H. Ring, Y. Naveh, R. Kizony, U. Feintuch, and P.L. Weiss.
14. View File - A battery of tests for the quantitative assessment of unilateral neglect. Philippe Azouvia, Paolo Bartolomeo, Jean-Marie Beis, Dominic Perennou, Pascale Pradat-Diehl, and Marc Rousseaux.
15. View File - Assessment of spatial neglect using computerized feature and conjunction visual search tasks. Asnat Bar-Haim Erez, Noomi Katz, Haim Ring, and Nachum Soroker.
16. View File - Action-Oriented Spatial Reference Frames in Cortex. Carol L. Colby.
17. View File - Neck muscle vibration induces lasting recovery in spatial neglec. I Schindler, G Kerkhoff, H-O Karnath, I Keller, and G Goldenberg.
18. View File - Tight link between our sense of limb ownership and selfawareness of actions. Bernhard Baier and Hans-Otto Karnath.
19. View File - Lasting amelioration of spatial neglect by treatment with neck muscle vibration even without concurrent training. Leif Johannsen, Hermann Ackerman, and Hans-Otto Karnath.
20. View File - Representations of the human body in the production and imitation of complex movements. John Schwoebel, Laurel J. Buxbaum, and H. Branch Coslett.
21. View File - Evidence for multiple, distinct representations of the human body. John Schwoebel and H. Branch Coslett.
22. Removed by author's request
23. View File - The neuroscience and phenomenology of sensory loss. Jonathan Cole.
24. View File - Baseline brain activity fluctuations predict somatosensory perception in humans. M. Boly, E. Balteau, C. Schnakers, C. Degueldre, G. Moonen, A. Luxen, C. Phillips, P. Peigneux, P. Maquet, and S. Laureys.
25. View File - Neglect and extinction: Within and between sensory modalities. Claudio Brozzoli, M. Luisa Dematte, Francesco Pavani, Francesca Frassinetti and Alessandro Farne.
26. View File - Acoustical Vision of Neglected Stimuli: Interaction among Spatially Converging Audiovisual Inputs in Neglect Patients. Francesca Frassinetti, Francesco Pavani, and Elisabetta La`davas.
27. View File - Prism adaptation in the rehabilitation of patients with visuo-spatial cognitive disorders. Laure Pisella, Gilles Rode, Alessandro Farne`, Caroline Tilikete, and Yves Rossetti.
28. View File - Training of Somatosensory Discrimination After Stroke. Leeanne M. Carey and Thomas A. Matyas.
29. View File - Treatment of Limb Apraxia: Moving Forward to Improved Action. Laurel J. Buxbaum, Kathleen Y. Haaland, Mark Hallett, Lewis Wheaton, Kenneth M. Heilman , Amy Rodriguez, Leslie J. Gonzalez Rothi.